Re: Squeaky seats

 Henry,
When I bought my e30, both seats had a myriad of squeaks and groans. I just removed both seats from the car, opened the backs and sprayed a small amount of silicone lube in the workings and springs, almost 4000 miles later-no squeaks!
I would imagine that you could possibly do this without pulling the seats but I had mine out to replace the seatback release cables anyway.
Hope this helps,
Bill
 1989 325ic 122k
  Henry Kim <henry.kim@domain.elided> wrote: Since we're on the subject of seats, I have a e30 with a very squeaky
driver's seat. Can anyone suggest a remedy? I don't think it's loose
bolts, I think it's the springing or the suspension in the seat making
the racket.

Thanks,

Henry

- --