Re: Cockeyed drivers seat

My daughters E30 drivers seat developed a sudden offset (for lack of a better
word) when she sat in it the other day. Basically, the right side is now a
little lower than the left causing an offset. Took it out and looked at it,
tried to pull it back into shape without success. My guess is it is one tooth
out of being parallel with the other side. I'm hesitant to start pulling it
apart until I know more about it. E30 manual is no help. Dealer says it can
be fixed but lots of time involved. Said I could probably do it myself with
some guidance. Anyone out there BTDT?
Fred Callender RMC