RE: best DIY mechanic tools?

I'm still using Craftsman ratchets, sockets, and wrenches I bought 30 years
ago. When the guts on my 1/2 in ratchet wore out, Sears gave me a rebuild
kit with no hassle. The current production Craftsman ratchets are not as
nicely finished as my older ones. Looks like they dropped a couple polishing
steps to save money.

I  have a couple Facom ratchets and sockets I picked up for a bargain price
on E-bay. Can't tell the difference between a nut tightened with the Facom
and one tightened with Craftsman.

Bob Kegel
'70 2002
'85 635 CSi