administrivia: list administrator needs help

i would not normally use the digest in this manner, but the health of the
lists is affected more than a little by my employment status...

i've alluded to a startup project i've been working on. for various
reasons, it's not going quite as well as expected, given the current
funding climate and a few other issues that have come up. as a result:

i'm looking for consulting work in my areas of speciality (Unix, Linux,
internet servers, network engineering, vpns, firewalls, security, software
development, database development).  will travel on a T&M basis to some
degree.  more info at http://www.averillpark.net/; resume at
http://www.averillpark.net/rwelty-resume.html

thanks in advance,
  richard
- --
Richard Welty
Averill Park Networking          Unix, Linux, IP Network Engineering, Security
rwelty@domain.elided
518-573-7592