Re: bmw-digest V9 #1995

In a message dated 12/11/2001 1:24:02 AM Eastern Standard Time,
owner-bmw-digest@domain.elided writes:

> Check out  http://www.eurobuyers.com/
> Steve Diamond has ads in the Roundel and has been selling cars to
> club members for years from what I can tell.

I contacted Steve Diamond regarding purchase of an M3 coupe and he wanted
money up front for his trouble. There are many other organizations who will
help you buy a BMW for less money than Steve Diamond. Try Bargains.org for
one. I bought a new 1999 540iT for $800.00 over invoice using them.
Paul Z