Re: E30 stereo query and a Q

If I'm right they should be in the hole that the old
front speakers are in (you might have to take the old
speakers out). As the wire that went to the tweeters
in the door pod connect to the speaker and where run
of those wires. My question is my car had these in and
I can't find the wire's. Striped the car to the frame
to get it painted. Does anyone know or have these
wires laying around or know we I can find them? Or
should I just wire them using aftermarket wire's. Were
do they attch to the speakers that are in the right
foot well as there are about 4 plugs off the
speakers(Dual voice coils?). These are the stock
speakers that I'm talking about. And help on were to
find these wires and some info on how they were wired
would by great.

Kyle Sanchez
CCA #175883
or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com