Carlos for President! (was: Michel Potheau for President!)

At 2:58 PM -0500 11/27/01, Eurowerks wrote:
>Michel Potheau and group,
>
>If we all are CCA members and cast our vote for Michel, he will surely win.
>Let's use our collective power to help out a fellow list member and vote for
>him when the time comes....

NOT!

I've seen Carlos out there sweating his buns off at Ofest whether
it's working a TSD rally, teching cars at Road Atlanta, aiding in the
MC duties. I have never seen him take jabs at people on email lists.
I have seen Michel's comments referring to some National board
members that were uncalled for. Remarks that should have been made in
private.

I think I've only seen Michel once in the 4 1/2 years I've been a CCA
member and that was at a UUC get together in Joisey. If he was at any
of teh last 4 Ofests that I've been to, I didn't notice.

I don't care what someone intends to do. I care what I've seen them done.
My two votes* go to Carlos.

...steven
*associate members also vote.