323CI problems

Hi all,

I have a 323CI manufactured in the year 2000 (British specs).  It comes with a
TV Monitor but no Navigation.  However, it does have the Harman Kardon sound
system as part of the package.   I have been trying to figure out a few
problems that I have been facing:

1) The OBD has the options to set the units of measure to KM from Miles and
MPG to KM/l which I have set from the monitor display.  The problem it that it
resets itself to Miles, KL/l and the date back to 2000 daily when I start the
car in the morning.  What I did id that the "menu" button, then scroll down to
"set" to perform all the changes.  Is there some memory button that I have
missed.

2) I have been trying to find out how to set the speed sensitive volume
control on the car.  Is it a standard feature on all Harman Kardon and TV
Monitor equiped cars?  There was an article which says that I have to (1) Turn
the ignition key to position 1 (2) Turn the radio on/off then on again (3)
Followed by pressing the RDS button for 12 seconds and "GAL" should
appear..... but it doesn't.... HELP ME????

3) Is there a way to activate the Key memory for the electric seats without
having to use the MODIC?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Best regards.

See Meng