Re: [uuc] Carlos Diaz-Estrada for President!

Hmmmm, should we vote for Carlos Diaz-Estrada or Michel Potheau for
President?
I'll tell you what - I will vote for whichever candidate with the best
ideas. How is that?

So what ideas does each candidate have? What are their platforms?
We've spent a few weeks discussing just that on the BMWCCAtalk group
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BMWCCAtalk).
Carlos Diaz-Estrada stepped forward with some ideas.
Michel has so far used the forum to accuse his detractors of having
personal vendettas against him.

Based on what I heard from the candidates themselves, I'm voting for the
guy with a positive agenda!
I'm voting for Carlos Diaz-Estrada for the next CCA President!

alex f

P.S.: Michel, my ears are open. Please give a reason to vote for you!

                    Eurowerks
                    <eurowerks@domain.elided>            To:     bmwuucdigest@domain.elided
                    Sent by:                      cc:
                    owner-bmwuucdigest@uuc        Subject:     Re: [uuc] Michel Potheau for President!
                    digest.com

                    11/27/01 01:58 PM
                    Please respond to
                    bmwuucdigest

Michel Potheau and group,

If we all are CCA members and cast our vote for Michel, he will surely win.
Let's use our collective power to help out a fellow list member and vote
for
him when the time comes....

> Michel
> Please vote for me for BMW CCA President!

- --
Kirk A. Gilchrist
EURO-WERKS / Mercedes Benz, BMW, Volvo Service and Repair
8 South Highland St. / Winchester, KY 40391 / 859-745-0125
eurowerks@domain.elided / www.euromajic.com

End of bmw-digest V9 #1983