Re: Considering Infiniti for wife

Sorry but I thought you said I30. Here are a few places you may have already
been. You are right. Not much to be easily found on this model. The last
link might be the best. Then again I'm sure there is a regular mail list for
these cars too.
I hope you can get parts easier than info.

Good luck

http://autopedia.com/Infin/97J30.html

http://www.carsurvey.org/model_Infiniti_J30.html

http://carfiche.com/j30/