Re: Considering Infiniti for wife

http://www.carreview.com/Luxury+Cars/Infiniti+I30/PRD_156_1529crx.aspx

Not being an Infiniti guy, the best I can offer you is the link above which
comes from www.carreview.com It will show you what 60 other folks think
about the car. To get to the page by normal means go to www.carreview.com ,
click on "reviews", then over on the right you'll see where you can select
"luxury, sports car," etc., click on luxury and then it comes up with all
the cars made by manufacturers starting with "A", you can either click on
"I" to find Infiniti or do what I like to do, which is Sort "by Best
Rating".

Hope this helps

Cheers