Re: E30 power window problem

On my 87 325, besides the fuse for the pwr windows there is an in-dash
circuit breaker (between the hazard switch and stereo F/R fader).  That
breaker trips about every 5 years or so, generally associated with children
playing with the windows....    Brad, do you have such a breaker?   I have
a manual sun roof, can't comment on if the sun roof motor would be on the
breaker too.