Re: 8 series

Who said anything about 750s?  I wouldn't buy one of those either.  I think you
would have to agree that an 850 does not have problems "just like with any
other car".  The engine and engine management system are much more complex than
"any other car".  BTW, my response is taken directly from my BMW service
advisor who happens to have 20 years of experience servicing BMWs.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to own an 850 or an 840, but the chance of
something going wrong (and being able to afford to fix it) is just too great.
I'll stick with my E30 for now.

- -Eric
87 325ic