Re: 8 Series

There seem to be many more problems with the 850s due to the engine and
electronics associate with the car.  I would go for the 840.  Make sure the
car has been very well maintained.  Poorly maintained versions are not
worth your trouble since these cars have been known to cost a fortune to
fix (depending on what it is).

Eric
87 325ic