WD-40 NOT!

Folks -

    This is not to embarrass the well-meaning individual who suggested I use
WD 40 to get rid of the bug poop on my car but rather to warn others from
trying it.

    I sent an email to carcareonline.com, suggested as an excellent resource
for info on treating your car's finish and received this reply:

>>Never go anywhere near paint with WD 40. I would use P21S
>>Total Auto Wash (citrus degreaser). Wet the car down and
>>keep it wet for 45 minutes the use the citrus degreaser to
>>remove the insect anal presents.

    Cheers,
    Seeker

End of bmw-digest V9 #1894