RE: 320 in Oz...

Thanks for that info, very helpful..

Meanwhile, I picked up a late 1986 325e for a very good price so you folks
out there expect lots of questions coming soon... it's white, manual, 183000
kms, for $(Aussie)6100, and the only major problem it has is it needs a new
clutch.

I'm about to start fixing the driver side lock problem that others seem to
be having, where the central locking works, but using the key doesn't always
lock the door... there's a guide on bmwe30.net on how to do the procedure
and keep your original key as well... it seems pretty comprehensive, anyone
out there tried it?

seeya!

Ryan Sabir
Newgency Pty Ltd