FS: '95 Dinan M3, 61K Miles

Black with Black Leather ///M Interior, 61K miles.

I have a family now and need an SUV with 4 doors and
more cargo capacity. My M3 needs a new home. Such is
life...

If you're interested, contact me at
RandyDuran@domain.elided or call 650.678.2259. Serious
inquiries only please. Car is in the SF Bay Area. I
took the car to Dinan last week so they could check it
out and test drive it. They had nothing but good
comments and said it felt "tight." I have a more
detailed list describing the upgrades that I can send
by request.

Standard Equipment:
A/C, Power Locks and Windows, Power Steering, Tilt
Wheel, Cruise Control, AM/FM Stereo, ABS (4-Wheel),
Dual Air Bags

Optional Equipment:
- - Heated Front Seats
- - On Board Computer
- - Moon Roof
- - CD Changer
- - Rear Spoiler
- - Remote Keyless Entry with Alarm

Upgrades:
- - Dinan Stage 3 Suspension (Koni)
- - Dinan High Flow Air Box
- - Dinan High Flow Throttle Body
- - Dinan Fuel Pressure Regulator
- - Dinan Chip
- - BMW European Ellipsoid Headlights (uses replaceable
glass lenses and H-1 bulbs)
- - 17"x8" Allow Wheels with 245/40/17 Tires
- - Borla Exhaust (Great Performance and Sound)
- - Stainless Steel Brake Lines, Metal Master Brake Pads
- - TC Kline Performance Limited Slip Differential with
50% lockup
- - Auto Solutions Short Shift
- - Euro (Clear) Light Lenses All Around
- - M Sport steering wheel
- - K&N Filter (with Oil and Cleaner)
- - R&D Front Strut Brace

Other:
- - 7-Year/100K AIG Bumper-to-Bumper Extended Warranty
- - Full Service Records
- - Mobil 1 Synthetic Oil, Redline in Tranny and Diff
- - Non-Smoker
- - Clean Title, Never in Accident, I am the Lien Holder
- - Garaged
- - Despite the Upgrades, the Car has Never been on a
Track.
- - VIN WBSBF932XSEH02367

$22,900 USD / obo

Randy Duran