Re: tour of Spartanburg SC BMW plant

Kevin,

Thanks for posting your tour notes.  It sounds like a great tour.

One note that you may want to add...I was planning to take the same tour
last month (along with a tour of the BMW museum), but I found out that
children under twelve years of age aren't allowed on the plant tour.  Two of
my three kids are under twelve, so we decided to vacation somewhere else.

- -rb