Re: Looking for a very clean E36 M3 where to look???

In regards to a car's value after body work...  well, it depends who you
are selling it to.  If you are trying to sell it to a BMW fanatic, you
probably not going to sell it.  Most people know where to look to find
remnants of collision work.  I haven't seen a car that was painted that
I could not tell was painted.  Then again, I'm anal.  Either way you cut
it, it will defintely lose some of it's value because it will be harder
to sell.

Eric Hunt
1987 325ic