[none]

I noticed something strange with my 1993 E36.  The car had been sitting for
about 2 weeks, when I started it up it idled rough for about 30 seconds.  I
let the car idle sitting on my driveway for about a minute and noticed
something dripping from the very center of the underbody, the leak was gas.
I stopped the car let it sit and I have never been able to find the source
of the leak or have it leak again.  Could this be an overflow or something
to do with pressure in the fuel tank?  Anyone have any information as to why
this may have happened?

MARK
1993 E36