Re: E28 Brake Woes

  I have a 86 535i with 182k.  The first thing I did was to change the brake
bomb also called pressure accumulator.  This will definitely take care of
the stiff pedal pressure and the brake light that comes on briefly when
pressing on the brake.  I did it myself in less than two hours, that is with
the right tools.

  The ABS light, I presently have the same problem and will be working on
it.  From the threads that I recently read, it may be a relay or fused
circuit under the dashboard in the area of the steering column.  Good luck.
Gil