E28 Brake Woes

I recently purchased a 85 535i and I am having trouble diagnosing brake
issues.  Here are the symptoms:
1.  Anti-lock light come on shortly after I start the engine
2.  Brake light flashes on when I first touch the pedal
3.  Occasionally the pedal does not give without unusually hard pressure
4.  Left rear disc does not appear to be worn like the others
5.  The park only seems to lock the right rear wheel.  Car leans to the
right when in reverse with the park brake on.
6.  None of the wheel seem hotter the then others after drive.
7.  Dragging sounds from the rear when I apply the brakes.

I bled the brakes last night and flushed out all the dirty fluid.  I did not
see any obvious problems.  No change.  I replaced a switch leaking power
steering fluid on top of the booster(?) and tried swapping the wire with the
switch on the side of the booster to see if the light would turn off.  NAPA
has loaded caliper for about $100 each.  I am temped to just change all
four, but I am not familiar with what may be causing the antilock light to
lit.  I cannot afford to replace the anti-lock system.

Any guesses?

Scott Bly
C.H. Guernsey & Company
841 Bishop Street, Suite 480