Re: Driveline Noise, Part 2

I will agree with the tranny/engine mount inspection/replacement. When you
are underneath the car use a pry bar to try and gently lift the
transmission from the crossmember. This test showed me why the guibo I
installed failed prematurely, both tranny mounts were shot, and one came
out in two pieces.

The were cheap and easy to replace.

Josh
'86  e-30