Re: '87 535i Oil in coolant

  Ilia;

                      It sounds like your head MAY be repairable.If
not,depending on the mileage on the current engine and your desires,I have
either a good used 535i head,or a complete used e28 535i engine, factory
rebuilt only 60K ago, from one of the cars we dismantled at the shop here 2
weeks ago.
            Let me know if either of these or other parts may help,as I have
a large inventory of e28 parts here.

                                o/______\o "RA"/Bob G.
                                (Oo=00=oO) BMWCCA# 5217