RE: Tires

***nothing*** sucks on snow as bad as the Pilot MXX3's!!! (awesome
EVERYWHERE else, though ... I guess all tires are a compromise of one kind
or another ... whoever invents a high performance tire that is also great in
snow will become a very rich person, I suspect!!!)

Cheers, Dave

'97 M3/4 Arctic Silver