FS (4) 15" Blizzak ws15 with e34 OEM Rims

I have 4 Bridgestone Blizzaks ws15 with e34 OEM Rims for sale (style F
in the Bav Autosport mag).  The tires were brand new as of ONE month
ago.  I thought I was going on a ski trip in Vermont, but it never
happened.  I ended up balancing and installing them on the car anyway.
 So, maybe 1 to 2 thousand miles on the tires.  The rims are decent
shape, no dings, hops, or scrapes. They could use new BMW stickers.  A
perfect set for winter driving in the north.

The tire sizes are (2) 205 60 15   and (2) 205 65 15

The tires are located 12 miles west of Boston.  Preference is given to
local buyers to avoid the hassle of shipping (but I will if I have
to).  Tire Rack has the tires for ~$70 I figure the whole set (with
wheels) is worth at least $400, so...  first come first served:  $400
obo.

This set will fit on any e34 and should fit on any e28 5 Series also.

Cheers,
David Moore
1991 525i