Re: Tires

>>One tire I'll consider is the Toyo T1-S. Several people I know are running
these and like them, and I've been running Toyo's R-compound tire for 2
years and am pleaed with it. So I'll either be giving the Toyos a try in
the fall, or going back to the Pilot Sports.<<

I'm running Toyo T1-S's on my Volvo 850 Turbo.  I love 'em.  Very smooth
ride, grippy and surefooted in the rain.  I also like the rim-protector -
could save a lot of curb rash.  I haven't really pushed them yet but I hear
they are excellent track tires as well.

However, I am told they are horrible in snow.  So, if you have a chance of
driving in snow, consider something else.

Henry