Re: 325 tranny bolt-up/link-up question

If it's a ZF rebuilt........yes, any other rebuilds I would pass.
R&R this transmission in an E30 is no pinic. You don't want
to do this twice........
This is difficult even with a lift. It's the upper torx bolts on the
bell housing which are hard to see and get at. I would change the
starter <while it's easy to get at>,  if this is a long term car.

Henri