Re: E34 Rattling sound from front suspension

Eugene,

I had the same problem on my '93 E34 525iT.  It was coming from the left
front wheel area.  I had previously read that it could be a worn swaybar
link, so I replaced the swaybar link, but the noise remained.

Well, last week I took my car in to have the auto trans serviced, and I
asked them to check the front end for the source of the rattle.  They
tightened up the front subframe bolts, and the rattle went away.

Hope this helps!

- -rb