Re: Recommendations please

At 09:16 AM 4/21/01 -0400, David M. Jacobi wrote:
>Anybody out there who has recently struggled
>with the "got a new baby and need something with at least 4 doors and lots of
>safety features" syndrome, and who has some wisdom to impart, please respond!

We and another nearby family went with E28s.  In fact, Doug even traded up
from a 95 M3 - very similar to your situation.  We're both tickled with our
535iS choices, not land barges at all.  Comfortable enough to haul the
family, quick enough for the track (though not as nimble as an '02 or a
3).  Cheaper than new car payments.

- --
Bob Sutterfield
'87 E30 325iS