BMW Credit Card in Canada

May be most of you already know that BMW Bank of America offers a Visa/BMW
credit card to the US resident.  It let you accumulate points, a la Air
Miles, so you can apply them on the purchase of a new car.  I asked BMW of
Canada, about 8 months ago, if that card was available for Canadian
residents as well. They told me NO.  The reason they give me, is that they
are studying the market to know if Canadians would be interrested in that
kind of product.  I told them not to loose they time and money, that
canadian and american market are very closely related, that we all have the
same habits for consomation and so on.

Anyways, I kept calling them at a 2 months interval with always the same
answer.  That shouldn't surprise me, it seems to me like it's not the first
time that we don't have something that is available in the USA, or we get
it only later. I don't like the mentallity of: let them do it, if it works,
we will do it too, if it doesn't work, we will say that we didn't do it
because we knew it wouldn't work...!
BTW; why don't we have a E46 touring in Canada??%#!*$#

Soooo, if you are interrested in that card, do like me. Call them
regularly. May be they will understand that there is a market for that kind
of card after all.
Their phone # is 1-800-300-0269, ask for Financial Services.

Cheers
Michel Drainville
91 318ic