BMW Credit Card in Canada

May be most of you already know that BMW bank of America offers a Visa/BMW
credit card for the US residents.  I contacted BMW of Canada about 8 months
ago to know if it was available in Canada, but they said no. When I asked
why, they told me they were studying the market to know if Canadians would
be interrested in that kind of card. (it gives points that you can apply on
the purchase of a new car, a la Air Miles).

Since then, I phone them at two monts interval and they always reply the
same thing.  I told them that they don't need to do a market study since
Canadians and Americans have the same habits for consommation etc so I
don't see why they don't just release it.

Anyways, it seems that it's the way it works here in Canada, we let the USA
do the things, then, if it works for them, we do the same here.

By the mean time, if other listers are interrested in that product, may be
you should give BMW Canada a call.  If they get enough demand for it,  may
be they will  move faster.
Their number is: 1-800-300-0269. Ask for Financal Services.

Cheers
Michel Drainville
91 318ic