Re:95 M3 Conforti HFM

Once again my experience with the product(euro hfm/jc chip) had nothing to
do with my run in with the boys in blue or as you put it "colored" my
experience. One has nothing to do with the other.If I had a great experience
with the product I would be singing nothing but praises and that's what I
would write about. In other words I wrote what I experienced.I am glad you
and your friends had your jolly experience.

I am using 93 octane and as far as the motor being damaged, well we can all
speculate. I am sure there is some wear to the motor after 70k.

Paul
'95 M3