Re:95 M3 Conforti HFM

Just a quick 2 cents.

I had a stock 95 M3 LTW, and putting on the Conforti chip, Euro HFM, and at
that time only the Euro airbox/snorkle made a HUGE difference... all my
friends who drove before and after were impressed at the difference.

I had to downgrade to a stock hfm and use the shield and ITG filter and his
chip to go into club racing in my class, and I didn't notice a huge drop in
performance, but there was a slight drop.

I just sold the second set up to a friend and drove his car with him
afterwards... even without the euro HFM part and its associated chip, he was
clearly impressed, smoothed out the motor, helped the idle, (yeah, sounded
cool) and most of all, made the car a lot quicker through the midrange in his
opinion.  High RPM was where I think he liked it the most!

Well, whatever, just a vote of confidence for the shark.  I think the above
gentleman's experience was colored too much by his unfortunate brush with the
law.

(its also possible as others have suggested, that the accomodations weren't
back to normal, or the wrong octane was used, or the motor is worn or damaged
I suppose)

Alex Lipowich
M3 LTW now with Euro evo 3.2 and 6 speed, ltw flywheel, and and and..