Re: euro intake performance

Thanks for the input. I am also suspecting maybe the chip is not programmed
properly(i don't know). I only use 93 octane chevron w/techron and I also
add the techron bottle to my tank at least once a month. Also I only use
mobil1 for my oil changes. I am looking to take out the plat 4 spark plugs
and put in oem and see if that makes a difference. BTW are the torque spec
for the spark plugs really important; I don't have a torque wrench and i
don't want to chance it.

TIA
Paul
'95 M3