Re:Recommended shop at Indiananpolis

At 11:30 PM 2/28/01, wonchung@domain.elided wrote:

>Could you recommend any reliable shops for service at Indianapolis area?
>Thanks in advance.
>W.T.

I recently had a good first experience with Ress Motorworks in Downtown
Indianapolis. They are located at 724. N. Capitol, 317-635-3201.

I had them replace the water pump in my '95 M3.

I've also heard good things about Vaughn Motorworks. Several friends at
work have had work done there. I don't have an address or phone number for
them, but I believe they are located in Carmel, IN just north of Indy. They
also work on other German makes whereas Ress is BMW only, I believe. I know
Ress doesn't work on Benz's.

Kevin D. McLeaster      WB9HMI
'95 M3 Arctic Silver