Re: Euro Floating Rotors

Just my 02 worth.

I actually think these are fantastic... and mine last a long time.  I club
race the car, and do schools as well.

The huge, really important key issue is that you need to VENTILATE well.

Spend some money on brake ducting and backing plates.  Open the vents to the
front air dam.....This will cure most warping problems.

One very difficult issue that interferes with some of our perceptions on what
works and what doesn't is that we often become better drivers over time as
well... so, when we used to brake hard, sit on the brakes, and warp rotors...
with more experience, we go faster, use the brakes less, and they last
longer.  If we make changes in the process of learning (and I hope we're all
learning) it gets confusing on whether it was the change or our driving thats
preserving equipment better.

Just a random thought.

Alex
LTW M3 (mostly), M6