RE: Recommended shop at Indiananpolis

>Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 22:27:00 -0500 (EST)
>From: "W.T. Chung" <wonchung@domain.elided>
>Subject: Recommended shop at Indiananpolis

>Hi, All Bimmers.

>Could you recommend any reliable shops for service at Indianapolis area?
>Thanks in advance.
>W.T.

W.T., I use a guy named Jim Coffey, but he's not for everyone. He's
primarily a Mercedes guy and he lives exactly 30 minutes east of 465 on
Brookville Road. Salt of the earth, very knowledgeable and quite
inexpensive, but it's a pain getting to him. I hear rave reviews about Rick
Vaughn in Zionsville and have had good experiences with Mikar in Carmel. In
the Downtown area Fred Ress has both his fans and his detractors.

Please feel free to email me on or off-digest with anymore questions.

Best,

John Byrne

p.s. If you know anyone interested in buying a wonderful '88 300 TE Mercedes
Wagon, please let me know!