Plug wires for an M6

Dennis,
Don't pay that kind of cash for Bosch wires.  Jacobs electronics
(http://www.jacobselectronics.com/) makes an awsome 8.5 mm wire, it flows more energy thatn any other application, and costs less than all oem products.  They are high quality silicone, and they include new looms, and wire labels.  I run them in all my cars and recomend them to all the guys who come into the shop.  The Bosch wires in my experience deteriorate rather quickly, and ofetn refer to the as "junk" for the amount of money you are spending.  I have never experienced any radio noise at all.  The wires flow enough energy that it is even recommended that you increase your plug gap by .005".  Just my huble opinions on ignition wires.
- -Noam Reuveni
'73 CSL
'74 2002 tii
'90 M3