Foglight Kit for M Roadster

I am considering purchasing the newly available foglight kit for the M
Roadster.  I received estimates of 2-6 hours labor to install it.  DC area
dealers have not installed any yet since it is so new and cannot give me a
proper estimate.  I would be agreeable to 2 hours labor but 6 hours is
putting the cost of these at around $750 installed.  THAT RIDICULOUS, and out
of the question!!!!

Anyone out there attempted the install themselves and can share their
experiences???  Please e-mail me directly.

Thanks...Chris Osborne
BMWCCA #92573
2000 M Roadster (till my new M3 comes in)
1995 M3 (trying to sell........)

End of bmw-digest V9 #1734