Driving school prep

 >Hello all,
 >I have a 99 M3 and am participating in a local
 >BMWCCA driving school at Road Atlanta (yippy!)
 >here in a couple of weeks. Is there anything
 >I should do to the car except for the obvious:
 >Change Oil
 >Top off all fluids
 >Check tires
 >Check brake pads

Make sure you have plenty of fluids for yourself. You WILL get dehydrated,
regardless of the ambient temp, if you don't drink fluids continually
throughout the day. A hat & sunscreen are good ideas as well.

Listen to your instructor, and most importantly HAVE FUN! :-) Road Atlanta
is a wonderful track, I had a chance to drive it at O'Fest 2000.

Hope that help,
Jim Bassett
Pleasant Hill, CA
1998 M3/4 - LOTS of track time