Grab your Bentley...

I replaced my SI batteries and I'm installing my cluster (...probably not
for the last time!!).  Anyway, I want to make sure I connect it correctly
and the PO didn't have something connected wrong so here goes....

On page 22-31 of 5-series Bentley there is a pix of the back of the cluster
(perfect terminology for this instrument of frustration).  The funny looking
L-shaped connectors called C8 and C3 are right next to each other when I
removed mine, but the pix shows them separated.  In other words the location
where C8 is pointing is empty on mine.  There is also an "extra" blue (blau)
L-connector (with wire attached) stored away behind the cluster (not
connected to anything).

All my gages/lights seemed to be working properly (except the dead SI and a
jumpy tach/mpg gages).... Is the Bentley pix just not completely accurate?

Thanks,
Brian