Re: Q) Brake Pads and installation.

For street driving I recommend the PBR Deluxe brake
pads. They are much better than the BMW one, they shed
less dust and does not squeak as much as the BMW stock
pads. You don't have to go to the dealership to do
your brake. I always replace the barake pads and
rotors my self. You don't need any special BMW tools.
Just your standard metric hand tools. You might need a
new brake pad sensor if your brake light came on. You
can have the brake done at any Independent shop. Just
make sure that they are speclialized on BMW cars.

Good luck,

Joe.

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/