Help with My 84 325e

I don't know where to turn next so I thought I would post a question to you.
I have an 84 325e and I have made some modifications to, but to now I don't
drive my BMW because of a noise I have been hearing since the modifications
were made. Hopefully you will understand more as you read on.

List of the modifications I have done

I upgraded the Suspension to the Sport H&R Springs and Sport Bilstein Shocks
I upgraded the lower control arms to Turner Aluminum Control Arms
I upgraded to the M3 Offset Control Arm Bushings
I added the TMS Fully Adjustable Camber / Caster Plates kit to both the
front and rear
I also replaced the Rear Shock Tower Mounts to Aluminum Shock Tower Mounts
I also upgraded the Sway bars to the Suspension Techniques sway bars kit
from Turner
I also changed the rims to 16X7.5

I have checked and rechecked all of the bolts, nut's, screws, etc, I have
preloaded and not loaded the suspension and the noises stay the same.
The noise I hear is only going over a bump at either slow speed under 5 mph
or at high speed over 50 mph it stays the same. I have jack the car up,
drove it on ramps and asked someone to push up and down on the car as if it
was going over a bump and I hear nothing . I'm at a loss to what the problem
is any help would greatly be appreciated. The sound is more of a clunk than
anything else and it sounds like it is coming from where the Control arm is
mounted but as I said before I can not make it happen on ramps or on jacks.
I have asked a friend and he has checked it with me and he tends to think it
is the Rack and Pinion because there is some play in it but before I shell
out more money on that I thought I would pose the question to you. I also
have taken it to my local mechanic shop and they have also checked the car
out  for loose nuts when they set the camber and found nothing. Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
David Mc Guire
Voice Engineer