Re: Repair Shops in the DC Area

Considering that VOB could service twenty customers in ONE DAY, I'd hardly
consider twenty responses a representative sample.

Maybe that was the day that VOB gave away free food, BMW hats, etc!

Excluservice gets all of my non-dealer service, and Tischer gets all of my
dealer service.  VOB?  I'll stop in if I need a CHEAP part (light bulb, oil,
etc).

There are enough good shops in the area that I can have my repair needs
satisfied somewhere else.  I've had several "marginal" experiences at VOB
over the years, so I refuse to deal with them.

It's like going to a restaurant, eating a meal, and getting food poisoning.
Will you ever go there again?  Especially when there are plenty of other
quality restaurants?  Probably not.

- -rb

>Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 08:55:36 -0500
>From: Seeker <rfg@domain.elided>