FS: 1987 325is

Greetings. As the subject line says, I'm selling my 325is. It is a two door
of course, automatic. Delphin Grey exterior. Black leather interior in
decent shape (nothing a couple of Leatherique products couldn't clean
up....) Has all the power bells and whistles you expect such as AC, cruise,
sunroof, heated seats, power mirrors and locks, etc.; it all works too. Just
did Inspection 2 a month or two ago. I'm the third owner, and like me no one
drove much it seems; the car is currently at 141,000 kilometres. Original
owner hung on to the car for 10 years, in fact. Car actually spent some time
in Washington D.C. with the original owner, I believe-- is that a good
thing? Anyway, car is in Toronto, ON, Canada, and can be delivered. Please
write to zarich@domain.elided for more details. I'm asking $7500 Canadian or
best offer. Thanks,

Mark Zarich