Uneven Tire Wear - Help!!!

Scott,
Have you had an alignment since you installed the springs/shocks?  Due to the fact that the springs lower your car you have changed the camber/caster angles, as well as the rest of teh suspension geometry.  Check all teh supsesnison angles (get an alignment done).  You may need to install shims to restore factory camber/caster angles, or use adjustable camber plates (K-mac) in the front, and eccentric bushings in the rear.  This should reduce any uneven tire wear.  Tire brand has absolutoly no bearing on the uneven wear you are experiencing.  I see this problem in my shop every day, and the chepeast remedy is to shim the suspension, but to increrase adjustment flexibilty I recommend using adjustable camber plates

- -Noam Reuveni
1973 3.0 CSL
1974 2002tii
1990 M3