Uneven Tire Wear - Help!!!

I have been trying to figure out why the tires on my car are showing wear on
the outside of the two front tires. I have a 94 325is with the following
suspension mods:

17x8 rims
215-45-17 firestone SZ50 tires
Bilstein Sport Shocks
Eibach Pro Springs.

The car has felt this way for several months now.  It tramlines severely,
picking up every rut in the road.  When I put the car in reverse, you can
feel the front end skip.

I would really appreciate any assistance in helping me figure out where I
can start.  I have looked in the Bentley Manual, and all it says is that
uneven tire wear is due to a problem with a suspension component.

Scott Messing