325e race car project -- suspension questions

It's time to start gathering the suspension bits
for the new race car, so I have a few questions
for the good members of the digest who have
*track only* E30's:

(I should note that I don't expect to convert to an M3
suspension setup).

1.  What spring rates, front and rear, do you run?

2.  What sway bars (diameter and manufacturer) do you run?

3.  Have you gone to complete urethane suspension bushings?
If not, why not?  Are there other bushings of better material
available?

4.  What shocks and struts (manufacturer and model) do you run?

TIA.

Bruce Barnett
bcb@domain.elided