Re: E36 Idle Problem

Serge,

This happens to us all. I've been told it's just a characteristic of the E36. It's really annoying I know.
The idle surge, if I remember rightly, has to do with the computer tring to balance out the idle and it over
compensates higher and lower.

The E36 has a lot of troublesome little bugs in it, especially the '95s.  Like the idle surge, the plastic water pump,
the OBC display loosing its lines. Wait till you get to the 'brake light curcuit failure'. This ones a load of fun. My
'95 M3 and I are going through it right now. The brake lights all work fine, but the computer says they've failed.

Jay
'95 M3/2 Dkr

[demime 0.97b removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of jmiller.vcf]